Computer & Electronics Recycling Laval
Electronics Recycling Laval
Where to Recycle my Electronics in Laval
Drop Off Points
Free Electronics Pick-up
Quick & 100% Free. Eco-Responsive. Premier Quality Service. Free HDD Certificate.
Center In Laval
Computer & Electronic for Disposal in Laval?
PC, Printer, Television, Screen, Laptop, Phone, accessorie… All your Electronics Equiptment
100 &+ Drop-off Areas. Quick & 100% Free Pick-up. Electronic & Computer Recycling in Laval.
Free Certificate. Disposal E-Waste Center. PC, Laptop, LCD, Phone, Printer…
Why Recycle old Electronic equiptment in Laval?
- 20 to 50 million tons of e-waste are generated worldwide every year
100 million+ pounds of obsolete electronics (Laptop, PC…) are collected by authorized e-waste recyclers in the U.S. every year, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- About 50 million cell phones are replaced worldwide every month and only 10% are recycled.
If we just recycled a million cell phones it would reduce gas emissions equal to taking 1,368 cars off the road for a year.
- Only about 50% of the computer is recycled, the rest is dumped.
- 300 to 400 million electronic items are dumped by the U.S. per year
Less than 20% of the e-waste is recycled
- E-waste represents 2% of America’s trash landfills, but it equals 70% of overall toxic waste
- Large amounts of e-waste have been sent to countries such as China, India and Kenya, where lower environmental standards and working conditions make processing e-waste more profitable. Around 80% of the e-waste in the U.S. is exported to Asia.
- 70% of the heavy metals, including mercury and other hazardous substances found in electronics can contaminate groundwater and pose other environmental and public health risks.
Types of computer parts & Laptop that can be recycled:
Batteries, Cathode ray tubes (CRT), Keyboards, CD Rom Drives, Metal from circuit board, Copper in power cord, Printer Cartridges, Glass Monitors, Plastic Cases, Cables
The Need to Recycle…
In 2007, more than 205 million computer products reached the end of their utility, and approximately 48 million, or just 18%, were recycled instead of thrown away; this is a small increase from the 15% rate measured between 1999 and 2005.
Electronic items that are considered to be hazardous include, but are not limited to:
LCD televisions, Plasma televisions, LCD desktop monitors, Laptop computers with LCD displays, Portable DVD players with LCD screens, Televisions and computer monitors that contain cathode ray tubes
Benefits of recycle my computer in Laval
- Reduces pollution
- Manages hazardous waste
- Limits the energy required to produce new computers
Recycle and Reuse
Reduces the energy required to produce new electronic products.
- Recycling 1 million laptop computers conserves the same amount of electricity that is used in 3,657 homes in the U.S. a year, according to the EPA
Why Recycle PC, Laptop & Electronic Gadgets/Items/Units?
- Conserves landfill space
- Recovers hazardous wastes
- Protects natural resources
- Recovers engineered plastics